Thursday, January 22, 2009

Angry Blog

I'm really angry right now!
It will subside, I just need to figure out what to do so I can settle down.
I'm pretty sure I'm still on the right track. I keep letting outside forces sidetrack me; nothing too devastating so far but I need to reel it back in.
Am I really an idiot? It would seem that some people in my life think so. I'm frustrated...do I need to try to figure out how not to be an idiot? Or am I fine, and do I tell them to go fuck themselves?
If I really am an idiot, this could just be great advice that I need to hear from a friend. But if I really am ok, then I need new friends. I have no idea how to continue on from here. I'm sick of feeling badly about myself. I've gone through enough shit in my life (some self-imposed, some not), I already feel bad enough.
I'm thinking that I'm just in a vicious cycle; I don't like myself, so I don't perform correctly. I fuck up whatever I'm doing, and end up not liking myself more.
So I need to have the people in my life on-board with the whole "liking myself" attitude, or I'm going to fail miserably.
Actually, yes. FUCK 'EM. I'm alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment